April 25, 2011

National chair remembrance day

No not really. Just for me.

It's been a too long easter weekend and I am ready to get back to building. I must admit though, I did need a teensy break from tables. Understandably so, I'm sure.

I went to the site today to visit the chairs. I've missed them. There's been no reason to go there since I've been building tables in the driveway, and serious construction at the site still can't happen yet. Permits are agony. Pure agony. Especially in California. Seriously, I love you CA, but do you really have to be so difficult?

 Anyway. Remember them?

Still so pretty, waiting patiently for us all to get our acts together and hurry up. Soon, my beauties! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.