June 16, 2011

Round two

And two rounds is all there will be.

One for each of the corner booths, which are in opposing corners so are balanced quite nicely. But I'm a little sad that these are the only circles to be made, because they're super fun to build and lend themselves beautifully to triangular patterns.

Oh well, no more circles for me. I'm on to squares, squares, and more squares from here on out. I have given myself a deadline of eleven days to finish all the tables. And yes, that includes building all the bases. Uh, let's see, is that nine more tops and twelve table bases?

I don't even have the wood for the legs yet. Yikes. This deadline was just created and already seems unreasonable.


Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.