July 9, 2011

The first

Table number one is not like the rest of them. Table number one {also referred to as four-hundred-and-one-screws} has been the unanimous favorite at the site for a while now. It was begun way back on April sixteenth, and has pretty much been sitting in dust, incomplete, this whole time. Until today, when I busted it out and finished it.

You can see the wonderful history behind the unique table number one here and here too!



































































































































And it just became my favorite too.

2 comments:

  1. just my fav too!!!! glad to see you back on the blog!!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely amazing. I'm a stranger so I suppose that's odd to say, but... wow. Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.