December 12, 2012

headed for the shop

{a few more panels plotting their way into your lives}


















































It's getting crazy close to Christmas, and just in the nick of time nine more little wall panels have materialized, up in the shop this morning {Thursday} at 9 am EST. Only nine panels! That's it! That's all I could manage in the time allotted so it will simply have to suffice!

And a huge thank you to all the lovely people who snatched up the previous batch of panels. What fun, what fun! I sincerely hope they all arrive safe and sound, and that everybody loves them as much as I did during the short time they were hanging on my own walls. I will indeed miss being surrounded by so much art / wood / patterns while they were with me,  but to fill the little hole in my heart I will definitely be attempting to make these apple cider caramels this Saturday {found through Apt. 2B Baking Co.} and will proceed to overdose on sugary deliciousness {hopefully} in the days to follow. Yum!

7 comments:

  1. As wonderful as your wall panels are - what is that piece next to what you made. No, No, not the hammer but the three legged wonder. That is so much fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Thank you! I carved and whittled that little boat-on-legs while I was in college working in the wood shop, on a slow day, of course ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooo! You have been a busy elf! Let us know how the caramels turn out- I've always been terrified of cooking that requires a thermometer. The panels are, as ever, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much eye candy! Boat-on-legs is very cool too! I've been eyeing those caramels - I've only made caramel w/my goat milk. They would be a lovely gift... all individually wrapped in pretty paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it so feeling tropical and tribal here. Pure talent indeed. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. any idea when these will ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren, did you buy one of the new batch? If so I just shipped them out today, Priority, and they will definitely arrive before Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you dearly for your comments! They always make my day.